Infringement Policy and Process
KORGEN Technologies (P) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Demoport”, “Our”, “Us”, “We”) is fully committed to removing infringing products available
on www.demoport.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”). Our Infringement Policy is intended to create a safe and reliable marketplace by prohibiting
the use of our Website for infringing the intellectual property rights of any third parties or of the rightful owners.
To facilitate this, Demoport has put in place a simple Infringement Verification Process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings
that infringe their rights. It is in Demoport’s interest to ensure that infringing products are immediately removed from the site, as they can severely erode
the trust buyers and sellers repose in Demoport.
Demoport Website contains the trademarks, logos, trade names, service marks and other marks (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Marks”) which are the intellectual property of Demoport or the respective companies or third parties.
Demoport uses the Marks of these Companies and respective third parties procured from the owners/management and/or dealer/distribution channels and in doing so, Demoport has no intention, whatsoever, to acquire the rights of use or license to these Marks.
Demoport requires Users, Sellers and Buyers to comply with all applicable governmental laws and regulations including but not limited to this Infringement Policy as amended from time to time.
Demoport respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond and take appropriate action, where necessary, to remove material from our Website that is claimed to be infringing.
It is expressly stated that Demoport shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through our Website, or items advertised on the Website, by Users or any other third parties.
If you are an intellectual property rights owner or an agent who is duly authorized to act on behalf of the Owner of Intellectual Property Rights and you believe that any content or material available on Demoport Website infringes upon your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of the Owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may please send us a ‘Copyright Infringement Notice’ containing the information detailed herein.
If we receive a proper ‘Copyright Infringement Notice, our response to such notice will include verifying the authenticity of the
claims and removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity within fifteen (15) working days from the date
When you choose to submit a Copyright Infringement Notice, please note that you are initiating a legal process. Anyone who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Therefore, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please seek legal advice.
Submit a Copyright Infringement Notice
The Intellectual Property Right Owner or their Authorized Representative may please submit the notice with following details to email@example.com
- i.Identification or description of the copyrighted work/trademark claimed to have been infringed.
- ii.Unambiguous identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on www.demoport.in with particulars like Product ID and full URL of the web page of infringing products
(Note: Demoport may not be able to process requests which do not specify the exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time)
- iii.Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark
certificates as attachments)
- iv.Your contact information for us to get in touch with you (name, address, telephone number and email address)
- v.A declaration by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or by law.
- vi.A signed statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf, and
- vii.A signed statement that the intellectual property owner holds Demoport harmless from claims of any third party in connection with Demoport removing the relevant content
Your email notice should contain the scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature of the intellectual property right owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner for the purpose of this notice.
The information provided in the Copyright Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.